So, apparently Anthropologie has wallpaper. Crazy fun wallpaper. When I spotted this floral beauty last week, I immediately started imagining how fierce it would look as an accent wall in a living room. With a wallpaper this graphic, I wouldn't want to do more than one wall - unless the room was tiny (i.e., a powder room, closet, or short hallway). Below is a living room mood board I put together, inspired by Anthro's Great Meadow.
- Wall decor
- Grey patterned rug and grey linen drapes
- Anthropologie's Great Meadow mural, as an accent wall. I picture the remaining walls white or a very light grey.
- Industrial-style shelving
- Glass floor lamp and shell-like table lamp
- Distressed mirror
- Wicker blanket basket and several cozy blankets
- Whiskey leather poufs for occasional seating
- Tailored white sofa
- Traveler coffee table
- Groove side table
- Pair of killer turquoise leather Rhys chairs
- Pillow fabrics.
Click on the moodboard for item sources.